Mazars 2020 C-suite barometer: Insights from Latin America
2020 Csuite barometer: Insights from Latin America
Latin America was one of the six regions we surveyed, with the barometer revealing it to be the most optimistic in terms of commercial outlook. Just 17% of C-suite leaders in Latin America predicted a drop in revenue in 2020 compared to 2019 and 91% expect to grow in 2021 – well above the global average of 71%.
But figures can only tell us so much. That is why we recently interviewed six Mazars partners from across Latin America, asking them to share further insight from their respective countries, react to the C-suite findings, and discuss the opportunities ahead as well as the obstacles yet to be overcome.
Download the document to read interviews from:
- Gonzalo Urien, Managing Partner, Argentina
- Eduardo Cabrera, Managing Partner, Brazil
- Damien de la Panouse, Managing Partner, Chile
- Carlos Andres Molano, Managing Partner, Colombia
- Jorge Santibañez Fajardo, Partner, Mexico
- Luis Martinez, Managing Partner, Uruguay
These interviews provide useful insight into the C-suite perspective and, importantly, shed light on how business leaders are preparing to take on the agenda-setting issues of today and tomorrow.